Thursday, September 18, 2014

Vet for a Human




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I grew up with Scarlet oil and taking animal antibiotics just like the Soviets used to dispense to humans. I am making a record of this salve, as it suits me and might when health care shuts down, be of use to the sick.

Maybe I will make the stuff for............well cuts on saddles and leather.


Pinetar,
Scarlet Oil,
peters jelly (vaseline-I think),
Iodine,
butt rash zinc (zinc oxide)
and butt powder (baby powder) to thicken.

Mix and put in tin can. Put on cuts, boils, rizen's (I think are boils becuase my old indian friend called boils riasens), water sacks (blisters), black moleskins (black moles), black sunskins (sun cancer).


I do have this old tin I found in the neighbor's junk pile which was pine tar based. I think I might run this together and have it on hand.

That Scarlet Oil I will give you the three four on that one too as it is complicated, but it does work.

Active Ingredient

0.3% (w/w) PCMX (Parachlorometaxylenol)

Inactive Ingredients

Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Pine Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, and Biebrich Scarlet Red.



agtG