Saturday, December 20, 2014

dexter o




They call me Dexter O down at the mosque, but on the street I got me a few titles I like too as being a black man in this cracker controlled, Jew ruled, Arab oiled and wetbacked greased world, a man like me gots to have an edge.

A slant eye once spew at me, "Dexie, you ain't nothing but 4/8ths European, 2/8ths Arab tinged excuse for a Nigger." I didn't know what she meant, but I took it as a compliment in being called a Nigger.
I ain't like them American Nigger's though in not taking pride in my black. I ain't like French Hatian Nigger though either as I got the cause. Mum always said gram was a dirty white whore who had a thing for the black man and her old man had a thing for south Asian pussy, and that is how she got the slant eye, but my homes was a real Nigger. Shot his first Nigger when he was only 15, but they sent him up the first time to Stillwater when he was of age for nickle and diming blow, cut with the sweet stuff for the little white whores of Brooklyn Park, and that is what nailed him, as the Nigger who was cutting the badge in on the action, broadcast that Nigger O, as that is what I calls him, was making the green off them uptown crackers.

I got to Chicago sometime back. The brothers there did not find my fine Somali ass as fine as I knew my ass was. Made talk about Dexter being a white killer name, but Mum had a thing for the gram, so named me after the white dude and we watched it in loop. Mum had a thing for white dick, but never got any. Liked that Tom Hanks riding his Apollo 13 and we used to watch that Nazi sliding that knife into that little white American in Saving Private Ryan, over and over again. The Jew know how to make a good slasher.

I got to thinking as I was jacking off to the sistah Beyonce that I needed to stop jacking and start doing. There was no need for a teenage man to be doing without, so with a fine white ho just down the block, I told her about doing the jam, and the biotch just laughed at me and told me to stop the dreams of my father being an illusionatory delusion.
I did not know what that meant, but I did not like being laughed at.

I put on the gangster and did the wrap around my cock looking at my fine brothers getting some pussy, and next thing I knowed, I had my hoodie on, and was standing in the shadows, watching the biotch feeding that pussy of her's like she always did just after dark. Next thing I knew I was beating down on the biotch and she was just gasping as I gut kicked the wind out of her. I told her that the whooping stopped when I got to fuck.
So I fucked her. I don't remember the fucking really. Didn't seem like I was really stiff, just that it sort of dribbled out of me, but I was R E E S P E C T and the man as I was fucking, and we all know them white biotches want black and they like the beatings or whitey and the Nigger would not be gangster landing the tunes for the profit.


Seems awhile later, I was talking to my man, Thurgood, who was in a fix over no pussy, and I got to telling him that white biotches all want the black cock and for him to just go and get some like I done.
That was the last time I saw Thurgood as he went and got some white pussy in beating on the woman good, but she went off and capped the brother. Blew his fucking eye out the back of his head they said.
I don't know about that as seems odd that my biotch stopped feeding her pussy outside, and I had to go inside to fuck her after jamming the window. No beat downs were needed. I was done before the cat was done and back home to net snatch what Kayne was laying down for the word.

Then I got this sistah looking at me. Got the burkah on and things. The bangers said she was hot for the name Dexter Obama in all black biotches like trading up from Nigger to the man like that Michelle Robinson done.  Now mind you, I ain't that Obama, but I is fashioned like my man Malcolm, in I just go by Dexter O in being a real Mooselum.
So she gets it arranged for me to be like her Nigger. She does all this talk like women do in not knowing anything about this Nigger stuff in a man gots needs, so I beat her down and won't have any of this disrespecting going on as I can not help if the biotches gots to look at me, but her doing the uh hum on men from the veil is just asking for it. So I lay down the law as she was asking for it.

I got this woman who won't suck the sax, so I go downtown to where the boys do it, and she gets all up in my face about that too. I gots needs and so what if I earned a few bills growing up doing that for brotherhood.

I see all that evil of George Bush and that great satan that brother Obama is trying to make right.  I sees how bad whitey is in being the man, in them owing me. I thinks them beaner Niggers are just what is the right repiration. Got this fine Nigger in the White House, got that fine Nigger in Eric Holder doing justice, and it is about time us blacks do the ruling and have our own worker class.

That psychologist told me to write this up for that biotch judge to see if I was fit for trial. It was like this slant eye and her white biotch hits me up for some blow, and I deliver and follow them home, as I know the wants it. I gets in the balcony door as the party starts and begins the beat down, and the white biotch before she is taught, gets to calling the badge.
Mum has told the people that her baby would not do such a thing and the fucking cops were brutalizing me in defending myself I dropped one with temple punch. The man just ain't got any reason to be going off on a black man with a black man in the White House. I should not even be here and my lawyer says we will gets a million dollars and them cops are the crooks.

This is about all I knowed, except I could teach that judge like I learn women, but the lawyers says I should not write that down.




agtG