Monday, March 2, 2015

The Oklahoma Caldera




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I was interested in what the earthquakes were in Oklahoma, as I have tired of the propaganda it was from fracking.

So in that, the Oklahoma situation upon inquiry is one of there is a 200 by 300 mile bubble of magma 6 miles below the earth's surface which is causing these quakes. Think of this like a Yellowstone Caldera, but this is like and not as that Caldera.

It is caused by the plates moving against each other in the Pacific and North American. There is simply a crack in the earth's mantle at this location, and it is causing this magma bubble to bubble like gravy in a pan, and the shock of it is quaking the earth.

It is moving east and while it can cause a caldera as in exploding, it does not seem to be anything near future and as for that I really do not care nor would it bother me if volcanoes hit the surface and bubbled Kansas to a saucy simmer.

I guess sometimes things are not as sexy as they could be. I sure am hearing allot of redneck retard accents in my brier patch........do not see the allure and the southerners were not that alluring I have come across in one was a Jesus outdoor idiot and the other was a Jesus cap wearing idiot who was piling up all the on sale food in his cart stealing it from other poor people.
The Jesus cap one probably heard me say something about what a bastard he was, as he then offered me a gallon of milk he had piled up........I told him no thanks.


It is though the Oklahoma Caldera....a Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.





nuff said


agtG